June 29, 2020
A quick update regarding our pool opening.
- We are now allowing two families at a time instead of one.
- Guests are reminded to maintain social distancing while in the pool area.
- Staff will still be regularly sanitizing commonly used surfaces.
- For more information, please contact our Guest Services Team.
Thank you for your continued patronage and appreciate your patience. We want your stay to be as safe and enjoyable as possible.
May 31, 2020
As the COVID-19 situation changes, we wanted to give an update on how we are working to best keep our staff and guests safe and healthy.
- We are continuing to disinfect public areas frequently.
- Extra deep cleaning in rooms is ongoing.
- Staff have been wearing masks and gloves as well as frequent hand washing to protect us and our guests.
- >Continental breakfast will continue to be limited.
- Our pool will be open starting Wednesday, June 3, in an extremely limited capacity. Only one family will be permitted in our pool area at a time. For more information, please contact our Guest Services Team.
Thank you for your continued patronage during these difficult times. We appreciate your patience and we will do all we can to be sure your stay is enjoyable.
March 20, 2020
We wanted to share with you some of the actions we have taken to protect our guests and staff members in light of the Coronavirus situation:
- We are disinfecting all public areas frequently
- Staff members are receiving paid time off so that they don’t come to work sick
- Extra deep cleaning in the rooms is taking place
- We have made changes to the continental breakfast area to improve sanitation
- Our pool will be closed temporarily
- Room rates are reduced until May 31st
These are trying times for all of us. We appreciate your continued patronage and will do all that we can to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.